We’re looking for a Payroll Manager to join our Shipley-based finance team.
Consult Red is an employee-owned company and a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands. We're an R&D technology partner that develops cutting-edge 'Internet of Things (IoT) smart, connected products, video and broadband end-user equipment streaming TV devices, networks, and platforms. Connected devices and systems developed by Consult Red are currently in more than 30 million homes worldwide.
The Payroll Manager has a vital role in our business. The company is growing fast, which means our team is getting bigger. Running a timely and efficient payroll function is critical to supporting that continued growth.
You will process the payroll for 100+ UK employees whilst also helping to provide the data and analysis required for the group payroll. Your work will require close interaction with the group's offices in Poland and the US.
How You'll Spend Your Time:
As the person responsible for UK payroll processing, you will collate all the data needed to run the payroll, completing it regularly according to established monthly cycles and deadlines. You'll produce all the required external and internal reporting to support the successful running of the function, and you'll also assist with the administration requirements of the finance team and related systems.
Collating and organizing of payroll data, including:
- Liaising with HR
- Running sickness reports and ensuring follow up
- Processing amendments to salaries, benefits, and bonus payments
- Ensuring payroll is up to date for new starters and leavers
Monthly payroll processing:
- Applying legislative & PAYE changes
- Processing mandatory deductions (sick pay, parental leave etc.)
- Producing and sending payslips and auto-enrolment letters
- Monthly submissions and end of year processing, including P60s and P11ds
- Production of reports for finance
- Liaising with finance & HR to solve any issues
- Processing of pension enrolment, leavers, and contribution reports
- Processing of private medical insurance enrolment and leaver reports
- Updating time recording systems for latest employee pay data
- Administration of the credit card process and claim submissions
- Supporting with employee expense claims and queries
- Assisting in the collection of documents in preparation for annual audit
What You'll Need To Bring:
- 5+ years' experience working in a similar payroll-based position
- First-class communication and rapport building skills
- Understanding of payroll legislation and impact of changes
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience of Sage 50 payroll
- Part qualified accountancy qualifications / AAT qualification
What we'll give you in return:
- A competitive salary that grows with your career
- A twice-yearly company bonus scheme
- Opportunities to train, develop and grow your career
- 25 days' holiday as standard, rising an extra day every year
- A flexible and risk-averse approach to remote work
- Access to the "Headspace" mindfulness app
We're proud to be an employee-owned business. At Consult Red, everyone has a stake and a say. The employees are the business owners, and we work together with shared values and purpose towards our common goals. We want every team member to feel empowered, have a say in our future, and share our success.
So, what are you waiting for? If this sounds like what you've been looking for, click apply to send us your details, and we'll be in touch soon.
You can find out more about our company, and what it’s like to work with us, on our LinkedIn or Glassdoor pages